The International Health Programs Romania is developed by “Vasile Goldis” West University of Arad and Colaborare Ltd.
In a global world, any international experience in the medical sector; health experiences, observenship, externship, clinical internship, continuing medical education workshops and other international opportunities for health care sector play an increasing role in the personal and professional development.
Medicine being impacted by globalization regardless you are a medical student, doctor, residency, nursing student, nurse or murse participate in international education and clinical experience programs or other international programs, give you on the first hand information about the delivery of health care in other counties which will provide you a good background for a career in health care sector.
Being part of our dentistry program as medical dentist, residency dentist or student you augment your medical education with a heightened awareness of key issues related to urban and global health which will give you the opportunity to make a meaningful contribution to the community you are serving. You will have the opportunity to meet and interact with local dentistry students as well as with experienced dentistry doctors, nurses and physicians, leading to a dynamic exchange of knowledge and experiences.
The Pharmacy practice is the health professional community most accessible to the public. The globalization in this area, community pharmacists, is occurring as it is in other health practice communities; medicine or dentistry. An international experience as part of our pharmacy program will benefit you either you are pharmacist or pharmacy student, both professionally and personally and will give you the opportunity to learn about people from other culture and the possibility to contribute to global health care needs.
The programs have been designed for medical students, doctors, residency doctors, nursing student, nurses, murses, dentistry student, dentists, residency, pharmacy students and pharmacist with the following purposes in view:
- to provide opportunities to participants to experience medical training and clinical experience in another culture and country and make them more sensitive to the differences that exist in health systems around the globe;
- to offer participants a knowledge about Romanian and European Union culture and about the educational, medical and professional system in Romania and European Union;
- to offer the opportunity to strength the existing working relationships and initiative new collaborations between students and professionals from Romania and students and professionals worldwide;
- to promote cultural understanding and cooperation among medical students, residency, doctors, nurses’ students and nurses,
- to promote the general interests of cultural, educational and professional exchange.